It is NOW better speech and hearing month. If you are feeling concerned about your child’s speech and/or language development, now is the time to get some help. Please contact me to set up an initial appointment! It can never be too early. Early intervention is the key!
BC Speech Language & Communication
BC Speech, Language and Communication is a speech-language pathology practice manned by sole practitioner, Jill Topp. Jill has been working as a Speech-Language Pathologist since 1992. She believes that operating as part of a team with other professionals and/or family members is the best way to help her clientele achieve their potential. Jill is committed to a standard of excellence and provides highly individualized, personal care to each of her clients.
Clientele with the following challenges are seen at BC Speech, Language and Communication: Autism, developmental delays, cognitive delays, learning disabilities, hearing loss, Cerebral Palsy, Brain Injury, Apraxia/Dyspraxia of Speech, Attention Deficit Disorder, emotional and behavioral problems, cleft palates/lips, various syndromes, prenatal exposure to drugs and/or alcohol, English as a second language issues, and specific speech/language delays.
- High quality speech language pathology services
- Registered and certified speech-language therapist
- Serving Richmond, Vancouver, Burnaby, Ladner, Delta, South Surrey, White Rock, Squamish, Tsawwassen, and Whistler BC
- Our Philosophy
- The BC Speech Approach
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Therapy
- When to Seek a Diagnosis or Speech-Language Intervention
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Speech Therapy Payment and Payment Assistance
- BC Speech Language Communication Blog
- Learn About BC Speech Language Therapist Jill Topp
- Normal Speech Language Development
- Sign Language Instruction
- Speech Language Consultation
- Speech Language Counselling
- Speech Language Diagnostic Assessments
- Infection Control