This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Jill contributed 128 entries already.
Entries by Jill
BC Speech Language & Communication
BC Speech, Language and Communication is a speech-language pathology practice manned by sole practitioner, Jill Topp. Jill has been working as a Speech-Language Pathologist since 1992. She believes that operating as part of a team with other professionals and/or family members is the best way to help her clientele achieve their potential. Jill is committed to a standard of excellence and provides highly individualized, personal care to each of her clients.
Clientele with the following challenges are seen at BC Speech, Language and Communication: Autism, developmental delays, cognitive delays, learning disabilities, hearing loss, Cerebral Palsy, Brain Injury, Apraxia/Dyspraxia of Speech, Attention Deficit Disorder, emotional and behavioral problems, cleft palates/lips, various syndromes, prenatal exposure to drugs and/or alcohol, English as a second language issues, and specific speech/language delays.
- High quality speech language pathology services
- Registered and certified speech-language therapist
- Serving Richmond, Vancouver, Burnaby, Ladner, Delta, South Surrey, White Rock, Squamish, Tsawwassen, and Whistler BC
- Our Philosophy
- The BC Speech Approach
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Therapy
- When to Seek a Diagnosis or Speech-Language Intervention
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Speech Therapy Payment and Payment Assistance
- BC Speech Language Communication Blog
- Learn About BC Speech Language Therapist Jill Topp
- Normal Speech Language Development
- Sign Language Instruction
- Speech Language Consultation
- Speech Language Counselling
- Speech Language Diagnostic Assessments
- Infection Control